For Credit Repair Cloud Users:
- Log in to Credit Repair Cloud
- Click on MY ACCOUNT>UPDATE CREDIT CARD
- Add your card details
For Web Hosting (here are 3 options):
- If you just want to add a new card to an active account:
a) Log in to your hosting control panel at https://s34.electricwebhost.com:8443
b) Click on Account
c) Pay a bill, add a card, whichever you like.
d) Be sure to remove unnecessary old cards and mark the new card as default for all services (hosting and domain name if applicable) . If it’s not marked as default it wont be used.
- If your Hosting Account has been suspended:
a)Log into Billing at https://s34.electricwebhost.com:8443/plesk-billing/client/
b) To pay a invoice click on MY INVOICES
c) To Add a card, choose Pay with new card
d) Or to just update a credit card click on MY BILLING ACCOUNTS
e) Be sure to remove unnecessary old cards and mark the new card as default for all services (hosting and domain name if applicable). If it’s not marked as default it wont be used.
- If you don’t know your billing login (it might be different than your control panel login) you can fill out this form to send us new credit card information: www.credit-aid.com/accountchange.htm We will receive the form, and enter your new card details.
**After updating a credit card on a suspended account: Allow some time for the site to be reactivated. Reactivation is not instant. Different processes must occur and they all automate on a schedule. Moving forward, be sure to check your email for the notices we send. They will always let you know if there is a billing issue. We don’t see these notices. They only send to you.
***Not seeing a live site after paying a bill and having your site reactivated? Try refreshing the page with CONTROL and F5 ((COMMAND and R on Mac).
Getting help with Credit Repair Cloud
Got a question? Click here to send us a support ticket email and we will respond quickly. Please be sure to write from the master email address on your Credit Repair Cloud account.
Want live help? Schedule a free 1-on-1 session here https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/expert so we can help you personally!