We often get asked the question, “How are clients counted?” and “do I have to pay to have suspended clients/leads/prospect in my account?” The short and sweet answer to that is “no!”
We understand that you may have MANY leads that you’re working on becoming clients (GO GET ‘EM TIGER!). So what kind of company would we be to charge you for that? Not a nice one!
Here is how clients are counted
- Suspended or inactive clients, leads and prospects are NOT counted.
- Clients with any other statuses (including custom statuses that you create) ARE counted.
- So if there’s a client you are no longer working with, delete them or mark them as suspended so they wont be counted.
So you mask ask, “what happens if I exceed the clients on my plan?”
When you reach this point you celebrate your success!
You can see in advance if you’re about to go over on clients. We show these details in the MY ACCOUNT page.
If you’ve outgrown your plan here are some options:
- You can upgrade to the next larger plan to have double the clients, team members and storage.
- You can add a block of 100 client slots to your existing plan.
- Or you can delete some old clients you’re not working with anymore.
All our Pricing and plans are posted here: https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/pricing and you can also see them in your My Account page.
Worrying about exceeding your client limit is wasted energy
As a suggestion: The goal is to grow your business — and having too many clients is a GREAT problem to have!
Let’s put this in perspective:
- If you are on our smallest plan and you have 300 clients all paying you $99 a month, that is a profit of $29,700/month. That’s a nice return from your $179 software.
- At that point of reaching capacity you will probably want to upgrade to the next larger plan.
- The next larger plan costs a small amount more and it will double your capacity for client’s, team members and storage.
Upgrading to a larger plan is always a better value than adding a’la carte add-ons.
Just log in and click on MY ACCOUNT>CHANGE PLAN when you’re ready.
Want to know what Credit Repair Cloud costs when your business really scales out big time?
Click here to calculate cost as your business grows.